Curious Finance

On the CBS Evening News, the talking head said they predict the economy won’t rebound for another three years? I have lived long enough to see a number of dips and booms in the national economy.The 70’s were stagnant,the industrial belt was beginning to rust, yet jobs came back by the time I graduated from college in 1976.The dismantling of the industrial economy was slowly gathering speed.The Service economy was starting to sprout,digital innovation
was sending out seedlings on the air.The air was changing,getting better because manufacturers were being fined for polluting the skies.In 1980,I read the word innovation as headline copy for a full page ad and brochure I was designing.I had never seen the word used in that context. Innovation! It was a machine tool ad campaign, the innovation was a computer drove the lathe to create precision steel parts.Innovation, New Jobs,New Markets!



Google+

"Give the Gift of Art & Design!"

Comments

Popular Posts