Salsa: Social Exercise!

I'm middle aged and like most Americans have some what of a sedentary life.Ahhh.... but I recently learned to Salsa and I can say it is fun,sexy and builds up your stamina without weights,gym memberships or a step machine.

I happened to go to a Salsa event where I live with my brother on the off chance we might meet a few ladies.In order to do that I joined in on learning how to Salsa and Meringue in a group lesson that was simple and easy to understand. Within minutes I danced with a number of
charming ladies who shared my wonder at our ability to dance and laugh together and we just met!

Thus was born my enthusiasm for Salsa. I was amazed I danced for hours and hardly noticed the time or the amount of energy I expended twirling and stepping the night away.I knew I would be sore the next day but it beat exercising by walking miles alone!

Try it! Try it as a new way to exercise and socialize and keep reading for more ideas and info on Salsa!


Blogged with the Flock Browser
Google+

"Give the Gift of Art & Design!"

Comments

Popular Posts